Moving South Immigration logo

Exchange visas for South Africa

Posted by Sue-Allan Mehl

In terms of Section 22 (b), an applicant under the age of 25 may apply for an Exchange visa of which duration is one year.

This visa is typically used by foreign graduates doing their practical work or internship in South Africa.
Chat to us regarding this visa, which is often overlooked, but could serve a great purpose during your stay in South Africa.
We can be reached via our Contact form on www.movingsouthimmigration.com. Alternatively, you may contact us on +2773 5357 534 or [email protected]

Recent Posts

Subscribe to get exclusive updates

© Copyright 2024 Moving South Immigration
Registered member of The Forum for Immigration Practitioners of South Africa (FIPSA)