Moving South Immigration logo

Section 11 (2) visa

A Section 11 (2) visa is commonly known as a short-term work visa.

This visa is used for short-term projects to be conducted in South Africa for up to 90 days.

This visa must be applied for and obtained beforehand at the relevant South African mission as authorization must be given prior to entering South Africa.

What our clients are saying

Subscribe to get exclusive updates

© Copyright 2024 Moving South Immigration
Registered member of The Forum for Immigration Practitioners of South Africa (FIPSA)