Moving South Immigration logo

Section 11 (6) visa

A Section 11 (6) visa may be applied for by a foreign spouse of a South African citizen or permanent residence holder providing proof of marriage or relationship can be submitted.

Various activities such as work, conducting own business or studies may be added as a secondary activity to this visa. A Section 11 (6) visa is issued for a maximum of three (3) years at a time.

What our clients are saying

Subscribe to get exclusive updates

© Copyright 2024 Moving South Immigration
Registered member of The Forum for Immigration Practitioners of South Africa (FIPSA)