Moving South Immigration logo

Study visa

A study visa may be issued to an applicant wishing to study in South Africa.

The chosen institution of studies must be registered with the relevant Department of Education and a formal letter of provisional acceptance must be submitted.

A study visa may be issued for the duration of studies.

What our clients are saying

Subscribe to get exclusive updates

© Copyright 2024 Moving South Immigration
Registered member of The Forum for Immigration Practitioners of South Africa (FIPSA)